Wednesday 11 May 2011


My very first crochet and fabric dress! So exciting! I am really loving this, the girls look like little dolls on it and it is easy and super fast to make! One thing though, it is getting really difficult to get the girls to stand still for more than one second, so I have the one with the dress in front of me and then I have two monkeys behind me trying to get on the frame or just wanting to get the camera so they can take the picture!, I don't see professional photographers having to go through this!, anyway, I think the picture just explains the mood of the room... I will be posting the pictures of the how to make the stitches for those of you who are new to the wonders of crochet, meanwhile you can find the pattern here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...