Friday 22 March 2013

Old lace vintage crochet

Last time my mum came to visit she brought with her this piece of crochet that I made when I was a teenager, I was quite shocked to see this work again!.



I clearly remember making it!, how many hours did I do this for?... I really cannot answer that, but seeing it again makes me think of all the people who always ask me when I started crocheting, well the answer is: a long long time ago!


I really like it, it consist of 4 panels, I was probably going for a bed cover.
I used a 1.25mm crochet hook! now that is old school! 


I am thinking of very carefully cut it and make a dress or top for the girls. I have some beautiful flowery cotton which will make the crochet stand up! so keep tune for a step by step tutorial coming up soon!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...