Friday 9 August 2013

If you want to make a present for a child, make a doll!

Sometimes there isn't just enough time for anything!, I would love to have more time for crochet and sewing, reading and look at all those pictures on Pinterest! (last one I feel a bit guilty about because it really it's just me not working!). But when I finally finish some of my projects I love to see how how much they are loved.


Girls with dolls

My girls here have been playing with their dolls all summer! Alba thought she will much rather have my crocheted little mermaid, and Eva loved the swimmer, 'mummy how is my dolly going to the beach without a towel and a bag?' well... you can't denied her logic! silly mummy!. 



Girls with dolls 1

Girls with dolls 2

They have been really patient as well, I need to finished the dolls and take some pictures before they know they can play with them, so they keep on asking: 'Can I play with my doll now mummy?' Bless them!. If you never have made a doll for your little ones, I can honestly say there is no feeling like seeing them loving, playing and caring for what you made for them. My kids are use to me making things all the time but toys and dolls are special. If you like any of these dolls you can instantly download them from my craftsy shop here

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this isn't related to this post, but I couldn't find any other way to message you.

    I bought the red fingerless gloves pattern you put on Amazon for the Kindle. The thing is, inside it, it says to use the size G hook...by it says for the HAT. It's the only hook mentioned in the pattern. Is the typo the size of the hook, or the fact that it says HAT?

    Thank you,
    Kat @ comfortable.in.shadows@gmail.com (if you want to respond with the answer by email, please do.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of making a doll for my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...